Monday, June 07, 2004

Breakdancing Transformers!

Here is a computer rendered music video featuring a breakdancing Transformer (as in the robot toys and show that has apparently regained popularity). It's a fantastic video, but I wonder where people find time for doing this sort of stuff? I am also wondering whether the creators obtained permission to use the trademarks and copyrights they utilize, my guess is no (based mainly on the fact that the video isn't featured on an official Transformers website). This reminds me of the video featuring the Peanuts crew signing Outcast's "Hey Ya." Don't you miss that video? Here's the most recent news on the Peanuts video, I imagine the Transformers one will go the same way.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares < ? law blogs # > Listed on Blogwise Blogarama - The Blog Directory