This blog is about IP & cyberlaw issues, tech news, and NYC. I'm a 2005 graduate of the Benjamin N. Cardozo School of Law in NYC. My email address is ccohen (at) gmail dot com, feel free to drop me a line.
- Name: Chris
- Location: San Francisco, CA, United States
Loving it in San Francisco.
- News breakdown - spammers retaliate against Lycos,...
- They don't have the First Amendment...South Korea ...
- Innovation or copying?
- Open-Source Virtual Worlds or Second Life?
- Trek to the North Pole...to go shopping!
- MMOGs - exciting stuff is happening in the gaming ...
- CD collector sued for downloading songs years ago
- 300 large fine for leaking screener films
- The Micromaxx - got that iPod look and feel?
- MS may have used a pirated software in XP
New York City
Terror Alert Level
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.
Saturday, December 04, 2004