Thursday, January 27, 2005

I've said it before and I'll say it again...

If you're getting songs from iTunes you're a fool. You're paying a premium for low quality (bit rate) music that comes with DRM (so you can't even play it on all machines). Go, and cheaply purchase thy music from AllofMP3.com...then write me a comment thanking me for the recommendation. Get while the getting is good. Russia is a member of international copyright treaties - Berne, TRIPS (and WIPO if I recall) so there will be international pressure on the Russian government to shut these guys down. If even the Wall Street Journal is picking up the story these sites may not be around too much longer.

Read this Journal article:
WSJ.com - Russian Sites Sell Song Downloads For Pennies, But Are They Legal?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares < ? law blogs # > Listed on Blogwise Blogarama - The Blog Directory