Friday, May 21, 2004

Blog roll

Since I am going to be out of town for a bit I thought I'd give my readers some liks to keep them busy in the meantime. These are some of my favorite blogs and so forth.

For information about the happs in NYC nothing beats Gothamist.

990000 is as gorgeous a photoblog as you'll ever see, with classic New York City imagery.

For the latest tech news (and I mean up to the minute) check out both Engadget and Gizmodo.

For some lefty politics I enjoy The Daily Kos and to a lesser extent Eschaton (by Atrios, who appears on Air America frequently) and Balkanization (written by Jack Balkan, the director of The Information Society Project at Yale Law School), and This Modern World (by Tom Tomorrow), and finally Talking Points Memo (by author Josh Marshall).

For insights into gaming, regarging specifically MMORPGs, Terra Nova can't be beat.

For IP and cyberlaw info I like to check out The Trademark Blog, Susan Crawford, Wendy Seltzer, N.Q.B., The Importance Of..., bIPlog, CopyFight, Lessig, LawMeme, Elizabeth Radar, and for legal "blawgs" in general I check out blawg.

Other generally interesting stuff - if you've never checked out Slashdot you must do so now. Also, Wired News is a great resource.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares < ? law blogs # > Listed on Blogwise Blogarama - The Blog Directory