This blog is about IP & cyberlaw issues, tech news, and NYC. I'm a 2005 graduate of the Benjamin N. Cardozo School of Law in NYC. My email address is ccohen (at) gmail dot com, feel free to drop me a line.
- Name: Chris
- Location: San Francisco, CA, United States
Loving it in San Francisco.
- The battle for your desktop: MS vs. Google
- Law school finals knocking me out
- The BBC notes that the iPod is a piece of crap
- Gmail accounts for auction on eBay
- How to protect your credit card when using it onli...
- Interesting trademark case written up in the NYT
- The proposed Digital Media Consumers' Rights Act
- Pro-Gmail blitz
- California sentences a man for doing what we in NY...
- The copyleft getting some attention from the BBC
New York City
Terror Alert Level
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.
Friday, May 21, 2004