Wednesday, August 18, 2004

Vacation over...

I had a nice trip to Florida, luckily leaving right before the big hurricane. I took an extra week off from the Internet after I returned due to a bit o' the old blogger burnout. But hey, how can you stay away for long? Anyway, it looks like the news has been fairly light so I don't think I missed too much.

Here's a fun bit about one of my favorite recording artists, Bjork. She's got a new album coming out at the end of the month, titled Medulla. The New York Times Magazine has some samples of the new songs as well as a little Bjork fashion spread, which can be viewed from here.

3 Comments:

Blogger Tom said...

Wow! you really aren't blogging on vacation. Of course, when I finally have time to read...

8/07/2004 1:08 PM  
Blogger Tom said...

You might want to read this article about Tivo, BitTorrent, RSS and TV trading.

http://www.salon.com/tech/feature/2004/08/11/must_download_tv/index1.html

8/16/2004 8:48 PM  
Blogger Chris Cohen said...

Thanks for the tip Tom.

8/21/2004 5:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares < ? law blogs # > Listed on Blogwise Blogarama - The Blog Directory