Friday, April 30, 2004

FINALS!!!!!!

To readers whom it may concern,

Expect less blog activity here for the next few weeks. Law school finals are beginning in one week and I need to hit the books. I'll be doing some light blogging in the meantime.

It's been almost a full month since this site has been up. Thanks for reading! I have recieved a few emails from readers and it makes me feel all warm and fuzzy. By the way, if you want contact: ccohen (at) gmail dot com is the addy.

I am still looking into getting my nice shiny new blog up. It'll probably be about 5 more weeks until I do though. I'm debating what company to go with but am leaning towards typepad. Got any ideas for a domain name? I have a few but I'm up for suggestions.

Hope all is well.

Chris Rush Cohen

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares < ? law blogs # > Listed on Blogwise Blogarama - The Blog Directory