This blog is about IP & cyberlaw issues, tech news, and NYC. I'm a 2005 graduate of the Benjamin N. Cardozo School of Law in NYC. My email address is ccohen (at) gmail dot com, feel free to drop me a line.
- Name: Chris
- Location: San Francisco, CA, United States
Loving it in San Francisco.
- Justice Dept fighting for privacy rights alongside...
- Old spyware causes the new Service Pack 2 to freez...
- We got minis at Cardozo
- RNC pics, round three
- RNC pics, round two
- Convention pics, round one.
- VeriSign Site Finder lawsuit against ICANN dismiss...
- Does Paris' new logo trump Trump's new trademark?
- Spike Lee wins cybersquatting case
- Respect copyrights, goofy or effective?
New York City
Terror Alert Level
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.
Sunday, September 05, 2004